- Online Gallery of Painting of Iwona Ochnio-Kwiateckiej – Gallery does not collect automatically any information, except for the information stored in cookies.
- Cookie files (so-called “Cookies”) are small pieces of information in the form of text files that are sent to your browser from our web server and are stored on your computer/terminal device. Cookies are essential to using web pages of the portal. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, time of storing them on a terminal device and a unique number.
- Operator placing cookies on terminal device of Website user and gaining access to them is the company operating the Gallery: Art Kwiatecka.com Iwona Ochnio-Kwiatecka, based in Warsaw under the address ul. Lanciego 10D/11, 02-792.
- Cookie files are used to:
- Adapt the Gallery website content to user preferences and optimizing the use of the websites; particularly, these files allow to recognize the device of online Gallery visitor and properly display the webpage adapting it to his/her individual needs;
- Produce statistics that help to understand how online Gallery visitors use websites, what allows improving the customer journey on the website.
- Within the online Gallery are used two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in user terminal device until log out moment, or leaving the website or shutting down the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in user terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
- The following types of cookies are used in the portal:
- Essential to site function cookies, enabling the use of the services available within the portal, for example. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the service;
- Cookies used to ensure safety, eg. used to detect fraud in terms of authentication within the Portal;
- Performance cookies, which allow gathering information about how to use the web pages of the Portal;
- Functional cookies, allowing to “remember” settings selected by the user and personalization of user interface, eg. in terms of the language or region user comes from, font size, look of the website, etc .
- In many cases, the software used to browse websites (browser) by default allows storage of cookies in the user’s terminal device. Service users can make changes of settings for cookies anytime. These settings can be changed particularly in such a way that block automatic support of cookies in your web browser configuration or inform about them every time they are placed in your device.
- Operator of online Gallery shall inform that limit of using cookies may affect some of the functionality available on the websites of Gallery.
- Cookies placed in terminal device of online Gallery user may be used also by cooperating with the operator of the Gallery advertisers and partners. In particular gallery uses Google Analytics.
- More information concerning cookies is available on http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciasteczko or on the “Support” page.